GreenVets is always looking for personnel who may be a good fit with our team. If you are interested in working with our company, please submit your resume to the e-mail address listed on our contact page or use the contact form and upload your CV. We are periodically looking to hire Private Investigators, Executive Protection Specialists, Intelligence Analysts, Commissioned Security Officers, Security Guards and other positions.
We manage an internal resume system. Therefore if you would like to be considered for a position in any of the fields listed under our What We Do page, please apply. You can apply by submitting your qualifications to the e-mail address listed on our contact page. After you apply, we will add your application into our system. These resumes are taken into consideration when preparing to hire or re-fill our open positions.
Similarly, we get questions from time to time on how someone can become a Private Detective. Therefore, if you are interested in breaking into this field, we can take a look at your background and qualifications. After this review we provide feedback on the best way ahead and look to see if we can work you into our team.
GreenVets is dedicated to providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees, personnel and applicants for positions without regard to race, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, color, national origin, disability, marital status, amnesty, age, status as a veteran or genetic information in accordance with applicable and related local, state and federal laws.
GreenVets complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location and area in which the company has facilities. This EEO policy applies to all terms, requirements and conditions of employment with GreenVets, including, but not limited to, hiring, vetting, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, screening, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, recall and training.
GreenVets maintains strategic relationships with a network of qualified, vetted, licensed, bonded and insured sub-contractors to cooperate on certain cases, contracts and other operations. Whether you are in the Investigations, Security or Private Intelligence fields, we welcome any individual or company to contact us for further discussions on how we may develop a partnership.
Five reasons developing a strategic partnership with GreenVets would be a great move for you or your business:
1. We are dedicated professionals who have a passion for what we do. We’ve spent most of our lives working in Private Investigations, Security and Intelligence. You won’t find a harder working group.
2. We have fun. It’s been part of our culture wherever we have gone and in whatever we do. We believe you can be serious and diligent while still having a good time. Also, a happy team is a productive team.
3. We aren’t greedy. We believe in every project or contract there is room for everyone to get their fair share. Developing partnerships is about the marathon and not the sprint. We are in this for the long haul and realize there is enough business for everyone.
4. We care about your interests. We can’t expect one of our partners to give their best to our customers and operations if we don’t fully commit ourselves to serving your best interests every time.
5. Communication. Our team will always be open and available. We are committed to finding a way to yes and focus on how to make something work. You and your personnel will find our solutions oriented team easy to work with.