An accident is a serious and often traumatic event in someone’s life. Our Private Investigators work with both Attorneys and Individuals to conduct in-depth and thorough investigations into a variety of accidents.
While vehicle accidents are the most common type of accident, our Private Detectives can assist in any of the following:
- Auto and Watercraft Accidents
- Slips, Trips and Falls
- Industrial and Commercial Accidents
- Product Failure, Malfunction and Liability
- Dog Bites
- Burn Cases
GreenVets employs highly qualified Private Investigators from diverse backgrounds in specialized Private Sector fields, Law Enforcement and the Military. Our Firm approaches every investigation with the goal of complete customer satisfaction while we work to solve your case.
We understand the information we collect is often used as evidence in legal proceedings. Regardless of the case, our Licensed Professional Investigators will ensure the information is collected, processed, analyzed and then documented in a final product meeting the highest standards of legal review.
We’ll consult with you and then develop a tailored investigative plan specific to your case. This plan may include:
- Gather and review any and all information and evidence currently available at the start of the investigation.
- Establish timeline for the event, including important events leading up to the Accident and anything post-Accident that could impact the overall case.
- Full Interviews with all participants and documented witnesses of the Accident.
- Review of police reports, Accident scene photography and video.
- Determine if there were other witnesses, Locate the Witness and then interview.
- Conduct Accident reconstruction as required.
- Obtain additional photography and video of Accident scene and other relevant areas.
- Identify Neglect or Negligent Activity that may have impacted the events in your case.
- Conduct full Background Searches on all parties involved, including witnesses. This can be one of the most important steps in any case.
- Conduct research to determine if any of the parties involved made previous insurance claims or have been involved in potentially relevant civil or criminal cases.
- Be prepared to testify in any legal proceeding and also locate and arrange expert witnesses for the legal team.
- Produce and disseminate a comprehensive evidentiary report on our findings, complete with all available high quality written text, photography, video, audio and any other exhibits discovered during the investigation.
These investigations can prove another party is liable in your case and absolve you from responsibility in an accident. In other cases, we can prove a party is responsible for negligence. Retaining our services can save our clients thousands of dollars and in another cases ensure you don’t land in prison.
Our services can provide you, your family or your business the closure you need to move on with your lives.
If you need an Accident Investigator, please contact us via phone or e-mail immediately to get started with one of our Licensed Professional Investigators. Our Headquarters office is located northeast of McKinney, Texas and our investigative team covers most of Collin County from our second office in Plano.
While we cover the Dallas / Fort Worth Metro area and locations across North Texas, most of our cases are centered in Plano, Frisco, The Colony, McKinney, Carrollton, Richardson, Allen, Lewisville, Addison and similar areas.
GreenVets is registered, board certified, bonded and insured to operate anywhere in Texas. Our personnel are the finest in Texas and we remain current and up-to-date on the latest techniques and technology.
Our team completes more continuing education than required by Texas State law and are consistently trained and evaluated by two senior Investigators who are former Credentialed Special Agents.